Clinical Study of Chimeric EGFR Antigen Receptor-modified T Cells in Chemotherapy Refractory Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-EGFR CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 60, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2015 Results at the 5th World Congress on Cancer Therapy, according to a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release.