A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Single and Multiple Doses (0.5, 1.0, and 2.0 mg) of Rasagiline Administered to Healthy Japanese and Caucasian Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.