A Phase III, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent, Surface Antigen Inactivated Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture (Optaflu) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms Optaflu
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.