ROMAZA: Phase I trial of combination therapy with romidepsin and azacitidine in patients with newly diagnosed, relapsed or refractory Acute Myeloid Leukaemia ineligible for conventional chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ROMAZA
- 14 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2016 to 30 Aug 2017.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 56% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2015 to 31 Mar 2016, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.