Multi-arm, Non-randomized, Open-Label Phase IB Study to Evaluate GSK3052230 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin, or Docetaxel or as Single Agent in Subjects With Solid Malignancies and Deregulated FGF Pathway Signaling
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FP 1039 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, clinical data from mesothelioma patients from this trial have been accepted as an oral presentation at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress in September.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Apr 2017 to 28 Sep 2017.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Apr 2017 to 28 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History