Multi-arm, Non-randomized, Open-Label Phase IB Study to Evaluate GSK3052230 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin, or Docetaxel or as Single Agent in Subjects With Solid Malignancies and Deregulated FGF Pathway Signaling
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FP 1039 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2017 to 24 Oct 2017.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2017 to 24 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History