A Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Flexible vs. Fixed Dosing and Simple vs. Stepwise Titration With Once Daily Insulin Degludec in Inadequately Treated Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; CD26 antigen inhibitors; Meglitinide; Metformin; Pioglitazone; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.