Compassionate Use of Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) for Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD33-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL)
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 18 Aug 2014 The minimum age of subjects to be included in the study is changed from 3 months to 18 years as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.