A Phase II, Randomized Trial of Standard of Care with or without Midostaurin to Prevent Relapse Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with FLT3-ITD Mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIUS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 31 Jul 2017.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 31 Jul 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary safety results (n=56, data cutoff 3 Jun 2016) in the post-alloHSCT setting, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.