Combination of Dasatinib and Peg-Interferon Alpha 2b in First Line for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.