A phase III/IV randomised open-label study and comparison of the immunogenicity and safety of a single adolescent booster dose of a meningococcal group C conjugate-containing booster vaccine (Meningitec, or Menjugate, or NeisVac-C, or Menitorix), when given concurrently with an acellular pertussis-containing booster vaccine (Repevax or IPV-Boostrix)
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Multiboost
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.