A Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, 52-week Study to Evaluate the Effect of LCZ696 Compared to Olmesartan on Regional Aortic Stiffness in Subjects With Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sacubitril/valsartan (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Olmesartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Nov 2016 Results assessing effects of LCZ696 on LV-structure and function as well as on regional and global aortic distensibility, presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 13 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.