A Single-Arm Phase II Study in Japan to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Aflibercept Administered Every Two Weeks in Combination With FOLFIRI in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Who Progressed During or Following an Oxaliplatin-Based Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Irinotecan; Levofolinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jan 2017 Preliminary results assessing association between pharmacodynamic biomarkers and overall survival, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.