PRECISE, a two arm, double blind randomised controlled trial of pregabalin in addition to usual care compared to placebo with usual care for reducing leg pain in patients with sciatica.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Pain; Sciatica
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRECISE
- 18 Jul 2017 Results published in the Annals of Internal Medicine
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Average leg pain intensity over the last 24 hours measured by the numeral pain rating scale) has not been met, according to the results published in the New England Journal of Medicine