A Phase Ib/II, Open-label, Multicenter Study of the Selective HDAC6 Inhibitor, ACY-1215, for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ricolinostat (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 40.
- 16 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Mar 2017 to 10 Dec 2019.
- 16 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2017 to 25 Feb 2019.