A Phase II Study of Single-agent Regorafenib in the First Line Treatment of Frail and/or Unfit for Polychemotherapy Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFRAME
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression-free survival rate at 6 months), as per an abstract presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.