Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 3 - MEK162 for Patients With RAS/RAF/MEK Activated Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNATURE
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2014 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 2013-0864).
- 04 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University).