A Phase IIb Multi-Center, Open-label, Follow-up Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Epratuzumab in Serologically-positive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients With Active Disease Who Participated in Study SL0007
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBLEM-extension
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Jun 2014 According to an Immunomedics media release, the results of this study will be presented at the 2014 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress.
- 04 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 19th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.
- 30 Oct 2013 Health-related quality-of-life results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History