Long-term Experience With Abatacept SC in Routine Clinical Practice
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCORE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 3046 to 2896.
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 2216 to 3046.