Multicenter, Prospective, Clinical Outcomes After Deployment of the Abluminal Sirolimus Coated Bio-Engineered Stent (Combo Bio- Engineered Sirolimus Eluting Stent) Post Market Registry
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody/sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMEDEE-Registry
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint data are expected in the second quarter of 2015, according to an OrusNeich media release.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by an OrbusNeich media release.