Multicenter, Prospective, Clinical Outcomes After Deployment of the Abluminal Sirolimus Coated Bio-Engineered Stent (Combo Bio- Engineered Sirolimus Eluting Stent) Post Market Registry
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody/sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMEDEE-Registry
- 02 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (REMEDEE Registry and AIDA trial), were presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 02 Nov 2017 Final results of all-comers patients treated with COMBO stent with a follow-up of 3 years, were presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to an OrbusNeich media release, data will be presented at the 29th Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT).