A Phase 2 Open-Label Study of the Efficacy of ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory or Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Harboring the 17p Deletion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (Data cut off: 10 June, 2016) assessing safety, efficacy and minimal residual disease status from the full population of the trial, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, data from this trial were presented at the 22nd European Hematology Association(EHA) Annual Congress.
- 23 Jun 2017 Data from this trial published in an AbbVie Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History