A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-54861911 in Healthy Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54861911 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the status changed from active no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 62 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.