A Randomized Phase 2 Pilot Study of Type I-Polarized Autologous Dendritic Cell Vaccines Incorporating Tumor Blood Vessel Antigen (TBVA)-Derived Peptides in Combination With Dasatinib in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.