Idarubicin Overcomes Multidrug Resistant-1(MDR1) Induced Chemoresistance With Higher Induction Remission Rate and Remission Quality Than Daunorubicin in de Novo Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idarubicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.