Phase I/II Trial of the A-dmDT390-bisFv (UCHT1)Fusion Protein in Combination With Ionizing Radiation for the Treatment of Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs A-dmDT390-anti-CD3bisFv immunotoxin (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angimmune
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as protocol replaced with combination therapy adding KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab)
- 24 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.com, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned initiation date (Jan 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.