An Open-label Randomized Multicenter Phase III Clinical Study Comparing Safety and Efficacy of Algeron (Cepeginterferon Alfa-2b) and Ribavirin With Pegasys (Peginterferon Alfa-2a) and Ribavirin for Treatment of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cepeginterferon alfa 2b (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biocad
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.