A Phase I, sequential group, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the tolerability and safety of escalating doses of oral laquinimod administered daily in subjects with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 03 May 2014 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.