A Double-Blind, Randomized, Single-Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of FX006 for the Treatment of Pain in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 06 Oct 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Zilretta (triamcinolone acetonide extended-release injectable suspension), the first and only extended-release, intra-articular injection for osteoarthritis knee pain.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, post-hoc pooled analysis of this and two other trials (see CT profiles 210815 and 243924) will be presented at PAINWeek 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be highlighted in an Investor & Analyst Day 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History