A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Follow-up Safety and Efficacy Study of GLPG0634 Treatment in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DARWIN-3
- Sponsors Galapagos NV; Gilead Sciences
- 05 Nov 2017 According to a Galapagos NV media release, additional long-term follow-up data from this trial will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting 2017.
- 20 Jun 2017 Interim results published in a Galapagos media release.
- 20 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History