An Open Label, Single-dose, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Tolerability of a Single Oromucosal Dose of 4 Sprays of Sativex(Containing 10.8 mg Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol [THC] and 10 mg Cannabidiol [CBD]) in Patients With Impaired Hepatic Function and Healthy Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Bladder dysfunction; Cancer pain; Muscle spasticity; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.