Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Dasatinib With Chemotherapy for High Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov