A multicentric, prospective, randomized, open label Phase IV clinical study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Saroglitazar (ZYH1) as compared to fenofibrate in patients with dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saroglitazar (Primary) ; Fenofibrate
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESS X
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 20 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 03 Jul 2013 New trial record