A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Impracor (Ketoprofen 10% Cream) Compared With Placebo in the Treatment of Acute Pain (Flare) Associated With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Initiation of this trial has been delayed due to manufacturing issues, and it is not expected to be initiated until after the third quarter of 2013, according to an Imprimis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Jul 2013 Imprimis has received IRB approval for this trial, engaged Agility Clinical to conduct it, and expects to commence it in the third quarter of 2013, according to an Imprimis Pharmaceuticals media release.