A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, Open-label, Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Efficacy on Glucose Variability(MAGE, Glucose SD) and Safety of Initial Combination Therapy of Gemigliptin 50mg q.d., Versus Sitagliptin 100mg q.d., or Glimepiride 2mg q.d. With Metformin 500-1,000mg q.d. in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2015 Results presented at The 97th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.