A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VT-1161 Oral Tablets Compared to Fluconazole in the Treatment of Patients With Moderate to Severe Acute Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VT 1161 (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viamet Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jul 2015 According to Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release, the data from this trial will be presented at the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology Annual Meeting 2015.
- 24 Apr 2015 Results will be presented at the European Congress for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Conference 2015, according to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Feb 2015 Results published in a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release.