Phase II Study of Subcutaneous Bortezomib for Patients With Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2012-0562).