A Multi-centre, Randomised, Open-labelled, 2-sequence, 2-period Crossover Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Biphasic Insulin Aspart 50 (BIAsp 50) Twice Daily Versus Biphasic Human Insulin 50 (BHI 50) Twice Daily Both in Combination With Metformin in Chinese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane/insulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 May 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.