A Pilot Evaluation of Ponatinib (AP24534), a Potent Oral Pan-FGFR Inhibitor, in the Treatment of FGFR Mutation Positive Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma: a Multi-Institutional Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jul 2023, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jul 2018,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.