A Phase II Study of Neo-adjuvant Combination Therapy of Trastuzumab and Anastrozole for Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Positive Post-menopausal Breast Cancer (WJOG7412B)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRA-ANA
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record..
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.