A Randomized, Investigator and Subject-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose, 3-Period, Incomplete Block Cross-Over Study to Evaluate the Effects of Single Oral Administration of TAK-063 on Preventing Ketamine-Induced Brain Activity Changes as Well as Psychotic-Like Symptoms in Healthy Male Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 063 (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.