A randomised double-blind, placebo-controlled phase I/IIa trial to investigate the effect of depletion of serum amyloid P component (SAP) on the immune response to DNA vaccination in healthy male volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RO 638695 (Primary) ; HIV DNA vaccine; HIV vaccine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2015 to 30 Sep 2015 as rep[orted by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 20 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.