A Phase IV, Non-Inferiority, Observer blind, Randomized Clinical Study Comparing Safety and Immunogenicity of DTP-HB-HIB Vaccination by Disposable-Syringe Jet Injector to Vaccination by Needle and Syringe in Healthy Infants in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2013 New trial record