Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BI 409306 Film-coated Tablets Given Orally q.d. for 14 Days in Patients With Schizophrenia (Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2013 New trial record