A Phase I/IIa, Open Label, Multiple Site Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Activity of Engineered Autologous T Cells Expressing an Affinity-enhanced TCR Specific for NY-ESO-1 and LAGE-1 in Patients With Relapsed or Progressive Disease in Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NY-ESO-1c259 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design for six studies including this study presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology