A Blind Randomized Multicenter Study of Accelerated Fractionated Chemo-radiotherapy With or Without the Hypoxic Cell Radiosensitizer Nimorazole (Nimoral), Using a 15-gene Signature for Hypoxia in the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nimorazole (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2013 New trial record