Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-center Registration Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Azeliragon (TTP488) in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease Receiving Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors and/or Memantine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azeliragon (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADFAST
- Sponsors vTv Therapeutics LLC.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a vTv Therapeutics media release, data from Part A of the trial is expected to read out in late March 2018, and data from Part B data is expected to read out in late December 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.