A Dose Escalation Study of Ibrutinib With Lenalidomide for Relapsed and Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to CTEP amendment required enrollment to be halted. Amendment is at IRB for review/approval.
- 28 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 40.