A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Potential of Aleglitazar to Reduce the Risk of End Stage Renal Disease and Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease (Alerenal Study)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Renal failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALERENAL
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, according to a Roche media release.
- 10 Jul 2013 New trial record
- 09 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 5200 to 5100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.