BREVITY: A phase II study of brentuximab vedotin using a response adapted design in patients with Hodgkin lymphoma unsuitable for chemotherapy due to age, frailty or co-morbidity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREVITY
- 28 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Nov 2015 Accrual to Date is 126% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Aug 2015 Accrual to Date is 110% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.